viernes, febrero 27

Infected By A Poisonous Snake


I feel the poison
I feel it running through my veins
I feel this sweet numbness of your love

It is pouring from your sweet mouth
I feel it coming down my throat
It is filling my system

With your nails scratching my back
I feel it entering through the wound
I feel it mixing with my blood

I feel it reaching every corner
I feel it making its way to my brain
Corrupting my mind, leaving me thoughts of you

Now infected by your poison
I know the only cure is inside you
And I don’t want to die

I want the cure as much as I want the poison
I’ve become addicted to you
Addicted to the taste of you

Infected by a poisonous snake
Infected by its sweet venom
Infected and longing for more

I need to say, need to yell
That I need to have more of her poison
That I want to remain poisoned

You are my venom
You are my cure
I... I am yours

Nailo Gottblut The Last Dark Lord 27/02/09

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario