domingo, octubre 25

Search So Long For You


There is a revolution inside
A revolution of thoughts
A revolution of feelings
and they are all for you.

And which is the reason for that?
Is it leading me somewhere?
Will it take me to you?
I want to be with you.

I can't seem to find redemption
Not even in this revolution
I can't seem to see the light
Not even through your eyes.

What was the reason for you, doing that?
please don't say goodbye
what was the reason for this?
Supposed redemption.

Lost inside the darkness
with half-shut eyes
I see no past, no present
And above all, no future.

I stay here in the dark
In agony I remain
I try to be a good man
but the enemy I remain.

And I want to shout
My feelings are all for you
And I promise to take them
Through the braking times.

And I search so long for you
Endless nights
Yes, I search so long for you
My whole life.

Nailo Gottblut
25/10/09

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario