martes, junio 3

Pray to the winds.




I have lost my faith in human race,
I've seen the horrors of their systematic violence,
I have lost myself to their shit,
And so I pray to the winds... for death!

Breath the air,
It is filled with the smell of death,
rotting corpses as far, as the eye can see,
And I pray to the winds... for death!

Pray to the winds, pray to your fallen gods,
pray for hope, but know there's no one watching from above,
Pray to your fallen gods, pray to the winds
Pray to your false, fallen and crucified god!

I have lost my faith and I seek for the truth,
from the top of the mountain my brothers bring violence
And in the skies there is silence,
So you pray to the winds... for death!

So you open your mouth and try to clarify,
the emptiness in the sky,
Can you tell me WHY!?
Can you tell ME, where is your crucified God!?

In the distance I hear the cries from the fathomless well,
In the distance I hear you pray to the winds.
In the distance I hear the meaning of life,
The lust and perversion,
In the distance you pray... pray to the winds... for salvation. (that will never come)

But there is emptiness in the sky!

Pray to the winds, pray to your fallen gods,
pray for hope, but know there's no one watching from above,
Pray to your fallen gods, pray to the winds
Pray to your false, fallen, and crucified god!

Nailo Gottblut
02/20/14

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario