domingo, octubre 5

Who Are You To Call Yourself Dark Angel



Who are you to call yourself Dark Angel? I really would like to know that?

My Dark Angel it’s not a person it’s a being, an entity, is a soul, so I ask myself, are you that soul? And I ask you, are you that being? And if you are not, why do you call yourself like that?, I know that I gave you that name once but as I said I GAVE YOU that name, because I thought you were that being, so I’ll ask once more ARE YOU THAT BEING?, or DO YOU WANT TO BE THAT SOUL THAT I LOVE?.

Now I know just how fragile life is, but I guess I always knew I just didn’t want to think about it at least not for a while cause I thought life was moving on or at least my life, but I guess not everything works the way I like or think…

Dark Angel!!!
If you are brave enough to call yourself like that then call me Nailo for he is the one, the only one that recognizes Dark Angel, he is the one that knows how to see beyond the rational, for I can not see through these dreamless eyes.

Liar you tempted me
You called yourself Dark Angel
My Dark Angel
And you called me Sweet Nailo
Your Sweet Nailo
Liar you tempted me

And I’m afraid, afraid of the fear I see in others, but what really frightens me to the core are the things I know and came to understand in the past days, and I ask myself…
Is there redemption if I die for you? I want to be your candle in the dark…

Lies have come to light and I have realize that truth is in the air, we just have to learn how to read the signs, so for this reason I will stay truthful to my promise I will get you back even though it might be a lost cause, for I think you don’t want me any more, but love it’s not something that you control, you do not choose who to love.

I guess what I want to ask from you is to bring me the light, in the dark that never ends; the time has come, punish my heaven…

If you are the so called Dark Angel you will find reason in these words, but if you are not, you will only find confusion and this words will mean nothing, they will be meaningless and crazy words from an old soul looking for love in the wrong place, and as broken and shattered my heart is, it will remain until this long quest for love and forgiveness for my crimes comes to fruition… or death.

I am Nailo the soft and calm moon breeze but I also have the "Gottblut"- the blood of god- that burns in my heart like an endless fire, but within these hours I forget us, and I don’t want us to be the fire that consumes itself.

But time has come, and when enough is enough… then is time for a change, good bye my love the time has come.



Nailo Gottblut
The Last Dark Lord

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario