domingo, enero 3

Love One And Other


Wounded like an animal
Bleeding from the wound
Leaving traces of impure blood
Traces scattered on the floor

And I stitch myself up
While I remembered
I used to love myself
And we used to love one another

We were never alone
We were tamed to a custom
We used to love ourselves
We used to love one another

This love was so real
But you decided to leave
Now there is nothing to feel
And I know we used to love one another

Memories come as tears
Feelings come with fears
I wish you were here
What else could I say?

Life turned to black
Your decisions brought you down
With nowhere left to go
Now you say that your back

So, what are you doing here?
I thought you didn't believed
And I don't know what to feel
I can't seem to even love myself

All my stitches itch
Now that you're here
In my world so black
I wonder, how I should feel?

Can it be what it was?
Can your lips make it real?
Can I love myself?
Can we again love one another?

Nailo Gottblut
12/31/2009

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario