miércoles, febrero 25

This Is Me Pretending



This is my last letter
This my last try
This is my last cry for help

This time it is all so clear
And I’ll give it all away
Everything to have you here

Everything to go home to you
To have you in my arms
To hold me when I’m down

I wish this was all so real
I wish you were here
I wish these wasn’t a dream

Your arms around me
Your eyes lost in mine
I just want a single kiss

This is my last letter
This is my pretending
This is all I need.

Nailo Gottblut The Last Dark Lord 21/01/09

2 comentarios:

  1. Vaya, magnificos escritos, un delite leerlos. Agradezco el que me haya invitado a su blog.

    Felicidades, son maaravillosos!

    Buone nocte!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ví la imagen esta que pusiste en este escrito men... y se me ocurrió que pudiera interesarte una que conseguí. Luego que te vea en MSN te la mando.

    Del poema pues solo se puede decir que el último señor oscuro ha hablado.

    ResponderEliminar