martes, junio 16

Whisper


You used to be in the wind
You used to be in every feel
When your voice used to sing
And you whispered your love into my ear

A love not meant to last
A fire that has burn out
A lie brought to light
And I reaped your love out of my heart

I thought that you would move on
I thought that you would carry on
But now that I am gone
Your love has been withdrawn

Now that I am gone
All you have of me is the wind
And pain, hate, love, and fear
I whisper into your ear

Nailo Gottblut The Last Dark Lord 14/Jun/09

1 comentario:

  1. Carnal, gracias por las vibras y por los coment... jeje, me di un vuelton a tu blog pero hay mucho verbo en ingles asi que medio entendi, la imagen de "Come Back" esta poca madre y me tienes que decir quien hizo tu banner personalizado que tienes al final del blog... esta poca madre... yo quiero uno... sobre los libros, ahuevo, me voy a endrogar a fin de mes con una lap, espero poder pagarla chido por que urge...

    ResponderEliminar