miércoles, enero 21

Until the sun rises up


Why does it feel like night today?
Why does it feel like you’re not coming back?
But, why is it that it doesn’t feel like goodbye?
And I find the answers aren’t so clear.

I just fell like falling
I feel like I’m closer to the age
About to fall, about to know the end
I feel broken and can’t get fixed.

Cause no matter how far we’ve come
I can’t seem to be able to see tomorrow
No matter how strong we’ve become
I can’t seem to be able to see you.

You’ve taken away fear and despair
You’ve taken more of me than anyone
You always acted like a compass
You’ve given me guide.

You are long gone
You are only in my mind
Crawling through my memories
Inciting the loss of control

Your passion drives me mad
Your passion makes me fall
Your love confuses what is real
You are the finest drug.

But I want to know the truth
I want to know what’s inside your love
You have to let me inside your heart
You have to stop the run around.

No more lies
Open up your heart
I want in
Your true emotions want out.

You put on your daily mask
But only lie to the inside
You’ve lost so much trapped in lies
And I’m left outside

See the world, see the light
Let me go inside the mind
I just want one thing
To free your heart.

Keep this in mind this night
And keep it forever in your heart
I want you as you are
Even if you lie

I’ve given you my trust
I’ve given you my love
You know you have my heart
Believe this words coming from my heart

I remember who you were
You were the blood in my veins
The warmth in my heart
The fire in my eyes.

Now I’m sick of the tension
Sick of you trying to hide your true heart
Sick of me being tired of trying
Sick of not having your arms

But if this will come to an end
In the memories you’ll find me
When your heart feels like burning up
When the cold wind blows.

And I’ll be there
I’ll hold you thought the night
And be there to fight the darkness
Until the sun rises up.

Just a memory
Just a thought
One last night
Until the sun rises up.

Nailo Gottblut
The Last Dark Lord
21/01/09

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario