jueves, noviembre 18

My funeral





I’m about to leave this world
And go into a darker one
A world without a God
A world without a soul


I go into a world full of hate
I go into a world full of sin
Full of mortal sin
But, is there any other kind?


This is the end of my time
I spend it in peace
I spend it in grace
This will be my funeral


I’ll miss the angel singing in my ear
I’ll miss the time of peace
I’ll miss the all times passed
I’ll miss the good old times


I stand in the edge of the bluffs
I stand ready to jump
I am ready to fall
Into the darkness I’ll go


The end of a life
To begging of a new one
In a world that knows no hope
So it was written, so it will be done


The way it has always been
Death and rebirth
Today my mother gives birth to a child
Today I go to my funeral


Nailo Gottblut
18/11/10

2 comentarios:

  1. ... so... now you know me?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Confutatis maledictis,
    flammis acribus addictis,
    voca me cum benedictus.

    Oro supplex et acclinis,
    cor contritum quasi cinis,
    gere curam mei finis.

    ResponderEliminar