sábado, julio 3

She Isn't Real


It’s hard to say what got my attention
She is everything and more
Let me tell you she is all to me
She is the only one that makes me feel like this.

I press her to my chest
I like to feel her so close to me
She´s is something in me that satisfies
She exceeds all my needs.

She has crawled under my skin
Her voice makes me sing
Her arms make me dream
She’s a myth that I have to believe in.

And I’ll do anything to have her to myself
Just to have her for myself
She is everything thing to me
She’s the unacquired dream.

She´s so fragile but yet she is all to me
She is all that is in me
But she isn’t real
And I can’t make her real.

I don’t want this to build up inside of me
Because she isn’t real
And I can’t make her real
Yet, she is all to me.

No, she isn’t real
No, I can’t make her real
Not until the night that she comes home
Not until the night that she stays here, forever.

She is all that I need
Yes, she is all to me
No, she isn’t real
No, I can’t make her real.

Nailo Gottblut
01/07/10


1 comentario: