jueves, julio 8

Looking for love

Looking for love in all the wrong places
The same situation just different faces
There's got to be more to life than this
There's got to be more to everything I thought exists

I might act kind of proud
But I have no respect for myself
Finding love in all the wrong faces
Same situations just different places

I don't know what time it is
And though I believe what I can see
I can seem to take the right decision
I'm lost in this transition

I wish I could see the light at the end of the tunnel
I'm walking through the haze
I'm caught in the same crazy ways
Going through this dark times, feel like I lost my mind

I smile through out the day
But the broken heart stays the same
When will I see a new day?
When I will see the end?

Looking for love in all the wrong places
The same situation just different faces
And now I know that everything leaves
The hardest thing of holding on is letting it go

Nailo Gottblut
07/08/10

2 comentarios:

  1. So... you like playing games?
    I'm already bored...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes really true it hard to look for love, almost all the same situation just different faces and I said almost because I know that you are there, I don’t were but I know you are there….

    ResponderEliminar