sábado, julio 3

Stop Thinking Of Her

I need to stop thinking of her
Need to stop loving her
But I want her for myself
I need to have her for myself

And I don’t know what to do
I have her tattooed on my skin
She is so deep inside of me
I close my eyes and I feel her kiss

When she is close to me
Words stock in my throat
I can’t help it, I choke
I’m torn in to pieces

She is everything to me
She’s the beast that no one tames
She’s the sun that never sets
She fulfills my every need

I need to stop thinking of her
It’s not good for me
But I can’t stop loving her
And my skin can’t stop feeling her

God, I need to stop loving her
But she is so deep within me
I hear her talking in my ear
I feel her crawling under my skin

I can’t help the attraction
I’m her slave now
She did something in me
I can’t describe how this feels

I’m her slave now
She is my master
I dream of her lips
And the touch of her skin

Nailo Gottblut
01/07/10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario