martes, diciembre 14

Can you feel it?



Put your hand in my heart
Can you feel this?
I want you to feel this
I know you can feel this


Tell it's name
Tell me, how does it feel?
let me show you the way to it
let me take you inside


I'm afraid to feel this
But I'm dying to feel this
Tell me that you feel this
Tell me that you like it


I found you
Now I dont want to lose you
Tell me that you know this
Tell me that you want this


Tell me how you feel
Tell me now, do you want this?
Tell me that you like it
Tell me that you want me


Nailo Gottblut
14/12/10

1 comentario:

  1. Hey you... out there in the cold getting lonely, getting old, can you feel me?
    Hey you... standing in the aisle with itchy feet and fading smile, can you feel me?
    Hey you... don´t help them to bury the light... don´t give in without a fight.

    ResponderEliminar