sábado, diciembre 25

My owner, My queen





Yesterday night when I arrived to the apartment I uploaded to my blog the first text I wrote you.

I haven't publish it yet, I want to let you know that it was there, ready to be published before I actually let the world read it.

No love, you are not indifferent, I know that you are not, I know that you as I am, are into this sweet, beautiful and perfect lie, into this "historia de besos y te quieros".

And no love, you are not just owner of my so called lust, because it is not lust what I feel for you, and you know it, you know that I love you, that I think of you every day, that I feel for you so much more that what I tell, sometimes more than what I show. Oh love, sometimes I'm not good expressing myself when I'm talking about my feelings, but you know that I love you, that I want to be with you, that I try to look for the slightest excuse to be with you.

No love, you don't just own my "lust", you own more than that, and you know it, and in time all of what is your shall be revealed, some of that all you have to do is ask for it and it will be yours.

No, there is no game... games ended, this is the real thing, this is you and me, this is the start of our Eon.

I am yours alone my Queen... 

Nailo Gottblut

19/12/10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario