domingo, diciembre 19

Queen Of My Desire



Beautiful queen of my desire
Ruler of the lustful grounds
So I have turn my heart into one
For you to dance there eternally

Indifferent owner of my lust
Mistress of dark desires
Come forth and show yourself
And enlighten me in your wicked ways

Desire is burning in my heart
To be our slave my obscene queen
To quint my thirst in your river
 And dry myself between your thighs

You are ruler and possessor
Of the perfect ecstasy
 You forbid me the pleasure of your skin
And grant me the desire of your lips

Come forth dark lover
Eradicate my desire
Eclipse the sun
And rape my soul

My lust is in your lips
So I call upon my right
The right to make you mine
And from two make one

Beautiful queen of my lust
Indifferent owner of my desire
Drown me in your arms
And dry me in your river

Nailo Gottblut
25/11/10

1 comentario:

  1. My sweet king of lies,
    owner of the light in my eyes,
    indiferent ruler of my heart,
    love me i ask.

    I surrender to you my lips,
    my skin, mi lust, my hips,
    oh¡ my love
    i give you all.

    Charming prince of my dreams,
    lie down with me in the seas,
    hold my hand during the storm,
    stay with me even if the sanity has gone.

    ResponderEliminar