lunes, septiembre 15

Everything I can remember

And everything that I can remember
Will bring me down to my knees
Will bring me back to you
With consequences that I will not like to take

And everything I can remember
I know it’s true, and that I will die for that
I know that it´s been a while since I could call you
But can´t handle felling this way

And there is things a can´t remember
Can´t remember why we first fight
Can´t remember why we are apart
But I can still remember just the way you taste

Because even if you are so distant
You are close to me
The sound of your voice is printed in my memories
Even if you´re not with me I´m with you

And there is things that I wouldn´t like to remember
Like the way you told me goodbye
Like the things you said that day
I just wish for you to be here

But you brought me to my knees
And I begged you not to leave
And I begged you not to change
But you left me outside of your heart

Inside I have never stopped seeing you
Inside I have you and your taste
Inside I have you and your smell
And what you have? And don´t lie

Inside you have me
Inside you have my heart
Inside you have all the times that we had

But I prefer the pain of goodbye
Than the love we could have
And I can see through you
See the real you

And it was for you
That I stopped, that I left my past at the door
And I decided to love you
But what about you?

What did you leave for me?
Why did you cry at the dawn of our time?
You said this was the best to do
That I was to forget you

But it´s been a while since I wondered about your words
And maybe it was the best for you
But everyone tells that you still cry
And I can still remember how tears run down your eyes

I wish I didn´t have to remember to feel you close
Just wish not feel like there was something I missed
This is all the desire that is in my heart
And I´ll give it all away to have you by my side.

Because no matter what I do
No matter how much I wish
No matter how much my soul cries
You will not sleep here tonight


NAILO
The Last Dark Lord
14/09/08

1 comentario:

  1. Buenas rolas pero la letra cada vez se oye más emo men... dales un poquito más de oscuridad y quítales algo de autocompasión.

    ResponderEliminar