domingo, septiembre 7

A piece of my mind

I just found out that love is the most selfish of all bitches, really!!! I mean you have to be fucking crazy to fall in love, but... we all do... the worst part of it is when you realize that you´ve just fall for ssomeone... spetially when that someone is in a relationship not working at all.

I mean, it is a shitty thing to know that you are able to provide that person with absolutly everything to make him/her BLODDY FUCKIN happy and that she/he doesn´t have the courage to finish the pain of the past, and to make the ultimate change in his/her life.

Anyway the point is that no matter what you try to do, you are already into FUCKIN deep, you already need that person more than what you like to admit... and this person is so into you that his/her mind can no longer stand the tought of not having you by his/her side... but let us remmeber that past is still present and it´s words hurt like blades.

But he/she can´t seem to see or know the way out, can´t seen to find the door.

And you are so deep that leaving will be more painful than staying...

So... please, if someone knows the answer to this inceveniensce... Please!!!, pretty PLEASE!!!... let me know, cause I just don´t FUCKIN know what to FUCKING do!!!

Writter´s note: If anyone feels ofended by the content or lenguage used in this journal be aware that I DON´T FUCKING CARE!!!, THIS IS MY SHIT AND I WILL WRITE WHAT EVER I WANT!!!. thank you for your atention and time.

LOVE
Nailo

2 comentarios:

  1. men don´t get mad about me but this Blog is soooooo emo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are acting like being love is all that we must have and must do... like is the final purpose of the life. But the life you have and are feeling it spread with the blood in your veins is the first thing you have to care. Live first, love later.

    ResponderEliminar